Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Prawn satay recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Prawn satay recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Prawn satay recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Foods You Choose To Eat Will Effect Your Health.
On the subject of the foods that you eat, you will see that your overall health can be effected either positively or perhaps negatively. It’s also advisable to realize that there are foods that you’ll need to avoid at all costs and that would be the majority of food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. You will recognize that the nutrition in these sorts of is non existent and the unwanted side effects will be really bad. In the following paragraphs we shall be going over foods that you should be eating that can help you stay in good health.
Now when it comes to the primary food items that you should have for dinner, you may want to be certain that you’re eating lots of fish, particularly salmon, and lean protein. You will notice that salmon can also be rich in Omega-3 and other nutrients. Now when you decide to have a steak for supper one thing you should remember is that 3 ounces will supply you with all the protein you’ll need for the day. You should also trim off any fats that you find on the particular meats that you plan to eat.
If you decide that your health is important to you, you need to take these recommendations to heart. One thing that you need to actually avoid is all of the processed foods that you can buy in the stores, and start cooking fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to prawn satay recipe. You can cook prawn satay using 18 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Prawn satay:
- Provide 3 of large tiger prawns.
- Take 2 cloves of garlic.
- Take 2 tbsp of rapeseed oil.
- Get 1 tbsp of sea salt.
- Prepare of For sauce.
- Provide 200 ml of light coconut milk.
- You need 1 cup of fish stock.
- You need 1 tbsp of peanut butter.
- Use 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Get 1 tbsp of srirachia sauce.
- You need 1 inch of ginger.
- Provide of Veggies.
- You need 1 of medium carrot sliced thinly with the angle.
- Provide 1 pack of choi quartered lenghwise.
- Take 100 g of babycorns.
- Provide 5 of small peppers.
- Get of Scalions sliced with the angle to finish the sauce.
- You need of Coriander to garnish.
Instructions to make Prawn satay:
- Marinade the prawns with the chopped garlic, salt and rapeseed oil for 15 min..
- Heat up the bbq. Add in 1 tbsp of oil to the dutch oven, wok or the pan. Add in chopped ginger and sear for few seconds..
- Add in sliced carrots and cover with fish stock. Let it boil for 2 minutes. Add halfed babycorns and let it boil for another 2 minutes.
- Add soy sauce, sriracha sauce, peanut butter and coconut milk. Let it simmer and reduce it down little bit.
- Place the prawns and slightly oiled peppers on the bbq (medium/high heat)..
- Cook the prawns and peppers for about 3 minutes from each side. Add pak choi to the sauce and let it cook for 2 minutes. Add peppers if they are ready. If needed add some water..
- Plate it up.
With a little care, the marinated prawns can be cooked to. Tangy, spicy and full of flavors, this prawn satay recipe will leave you smiling. Satay Prawn Recipe (Prawns/Shrimps with Spicy Peanut Sauce) – An enticing and tasty dish. The peanut sauce is a super tasty sauce that is made with a Red curry paste and peanut butter at its base. Pour over Wattie's Wok Creations Malaysian Peanut Satay Stir-fry Sauce.
If you find this Prawn satay recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.