Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Stir fry pork in oyster sauce (หมูผัดน้ำมันหอย) 😋🥦 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stir fry pork in oyster sauce (หมูผัดน้ำมันหอย) 😋🥦 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your State Of Health Can Be Affected By The Foods You Choose To Eat.
Many men and women do not understand that the foods you select can either help you to be healthy or can adversely effect your health. One of the foods you should be avoiding is any foods you get at a fast food spot. These kinds of foods are packed with bad fat and also have little or no nutritional value. In this posting we are going to be going over foods that you ought to be eating that can help you remain in good health.
Most of your meals should also include fish like salmon or even lean proteins, as these will also be able to help your health. The great thing about salmon is that as well as other nutrients it’s also loaded with Omega-3. And whenever it comes to lean protein, you should remember that you only will need about 3 ounces to get your daily requirements. In order to minimize your fat intake you really should cut off any visible fat before you cook the meats.
If you determine that your overall health is important to you, you should take these recommendations to heart. Also if you cut out all the processed foods that you should not be eating anyway, you might find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to stir fry pork in oyster sauce (หมูผัดน้ำมันหอย) 😋🥦 recipe. You can cook stir fry pork in oyster sauce (หมูผัดน้ำมันหอย) 😋🥦 using 18 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Stir fry pork in oyster sauce (หมูผัดน้ำมันหอย) 😋🥦:
- You need 250 g of pork (I use shoulder cut), cut in strips.
- Provide 2 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of fishsauce.
- Provide 1 tbsp of soysauce.
- Get 1 tbsp of brown sugar.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic, finely chopped.
- Prepare 2-3 tbsp of water.
- Use 2 of spring onions, finely chopped.
- Use 1 tbsp of vegetable cooking oil.
- Use of Some blanched veggies for side dish, I use broccoli 🥦.
- Use of Marinate sauce for pork.
- Take 1 tbsp of finely chopped coriander roots or stalk.
- Take 1 tbsp of finely chopped garlic.
- Provide 1 tsp of white pepper corn.
- You need 1 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- Provide 1 tsp of dark soysauce (optional).
- You need 1 tsp of fishsauce.
- Provide of Serve with fluffy Thai jasmine rice.
Steps to make Stir fry pork in oyster sauce (หมูผัดน้ำมันหอย) 😋🥦:
- Making marinate sauce for pork; pound coriander roots, garlic and pepper corn together in pestle and mortar until form to paste. Add oyster sauce, fishsauce and mix well. Marinate for at least 30 min or overnight..
- On a high heat wok, add vegetable cooking oil, garlic and stir well until garlic turn crisp and golden, add pork in and quick stir..
- Add all the sauce in and quick stir, add some water if the sauce become dry..
- Top with spring onions, served with Thai jasmine rice and some blanched broccoli..
Then, seasoning and other preservative ingredients are added. Join a game of kahoot here. Kahoot! is a free game-based learning platform that makes it fun to learn – any subject, in any language, on any device, for all ages!
If you find this Stir fry pork in oyster sauce (หมูผัดน้ำมันหอย) 😋🥦 recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.