Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Coconut Cookies With Sea Salt recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Coconut Cookies With Sea Salt recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Coconut Cookies With Sea Salt recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Selecting The Best Foods Will Help You Stay Fit And Healthy.
Many folks do not fully grasp that the foods you choose can either help you to be healthy or can negatively effect your health. Something that you shouldn’t eat no matter what is the varied foods that you will acquire at all of those take out places. You will recognize that the nutrition in these varieties of is non existent and the negative effects can be very bad. Because of this we are going to be going over the food items that you should be eating that will have a good effect on your health.
One more thing you will want to make sure of is that your eating enough of is your vegetables as this will in addition be able to have a good impact on your health. You may already realize that most of the vitamins you need each day can be found in various vegetables, but you will also be able to find essential potassium in vegetables as well. One of the vegetables that can provide you with the potassium you’ll need is broccoli. Spinach is additionally something that you might want to start consuming more of as it includes a lot more vitamins and minerals when compared with other vegetables.
By following a number of the suggestions above you will see that you can be living a healthier life. Also if you cut out all the unhealthy food that you shouldn’t be eating anyway, you may find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to coconut cookies with sea salt recipe. You can cook coconut cookies with sea salt using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Coconut Cookies With Sea Salt:
- Provide 2 tbsp of unsalted butter.
- Provide 2 1/2 cup of grated unsweeten coconut.
- Use 2 medium of eggs.
- Use 3/4 cup of sugar.
- Take 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of sea salt.
Instructions to make Coconut Cookies With Sea Salt:
- Melt butter on pan then off heat and add in unsweeten grated coconut.
- In a bowl Whisk the egg with sugar and vanilla extract till light and fluffy then add in the butter cooconut and mix well.
- Spoon the coconut mixture onto a parchment papper and top with a springkle some sea salt then bake it at 160 C for10 minutes till its lightly crispy and brown.
- OPTION 2,,,My second batch I used sweeten cooconut and bake it in my mini muffin pan as I run out of my parchment papper.
- Mini Coconut Cookies With Sea Salt.
If you find this Coconut Cookies With Sea Salt recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.