Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect My scotch Bonnet chicken & King Prawn Chilli 😃 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My scotch Bonnet chicken & King Prawn Chilli 😃 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Selecting The Best Foods May Help You Stay Fit And Healthy.
The one thing that some of you may already know is that by consuming the right foods can have a massive effect on your health. Something that you should not eat no matter what is the various foods that you will acquire at all of those fast food places. You will notice that the nutrition in these sorts of is non existent and the negative effects can be really bad. You will be happy to know that we are going to let you know a few of the foods that you ought to be eating every day.
Furthermore when it comes to having a dessert following your meals you should think about having various citrus fruits. Citrus fruits in addition present you with vitamin C, together with other vitamins and also minerals that can help keep you healthy. One desert that I have always loved is orange pieces combined together with shredded coconut and mixed together with a gentle honey dressing.
By following some of the suggestions above you will see that you can be living a healthier life. Also if you remove all the unhealthy food that you shouldn’t be eating anyway, you might find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to my scotch bonnet chicken & king prawn chilli 😃 recipe. To make my scotch bonnet chicken & king prawn chilli 😃 you only need 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook My scotch Bonnet chicken & King Prawn Chilli 😃:
- Get 1 tbls of mild Chilli oil.
- Use 1/2 of Medium Onion diced.
- You need 1/4 of Scotch Bonnet chilli Pepper chopped.
- Use 1/4 Tsp of Red Chilli Powder.
- Provide 1 of Red Chilli pepper diced.
- Prepare 1 of small chicken breast cut into small bite size pieces.
- Prepare 300 g of King Prawns.
- Use 1 tsp of Chicken seasoning.
- Use 1/4 of yellow Sweet bell pepper chopped.
- Provide 4 tbls of Sweet Chilli Sauce.
Instructions to make My scotch Bonnet chicken & King Prawn Chilli 😃:
- Add the chilli oil and heat up.next add the onions chicken seasoning, Bonnet chilli and red long chopped chilli pepper. Fry for 2 minutes.
- Next add the red Chilli powder and then the chicken then fry for 5 minutes stirring..
- Next add the cooked king prawns and cook together and stir for 3 minutes..
- Last add the sweet Chilli Sauce stir in and cook for 2 minutes then add to a serving dish and have some boiled or Fried Rice to accompany it. Serve and enjoy..
It may also be used as a condiment. Of course, you can find lots of great and. This jerk chicken recipe is from Paul Chung, who grew up in Jamaica and sampled jerk throughout the island. It's fragrant, fiery hot and smoky all at once. I sub Habanero for the Scotch Bonnet's and it was fantastic.
If you find this My scotch Bonnet chicken & King Prawn Chilli 😃 recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.