Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Shrimp Scampi with No Carb Gluten Free Pasta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Shrimp Scampi with No Carb Gluten Free Pasta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Food Items You Choose To Eat Will Certainly Effect Your Health.
Something that some of you may already understand is that by consuming the right foods can have a substantial effect on your health. One of the foods you should be avoiding is just about any foods you get at a fast food spot. The foods that you receive from these fast food places are usually foods that are very unhealthy, loaded with fat and generally have little to no nutrition. In the following paragraphs we’re going to be going over foods that you need to be eating that can help you remain healthy.
Also when it comes to having a dessert soon after your meals you should think of having various citrus fruits. Together with vitamin C, you will realize that there are plenty of other health benefits that you will find in these types of fruits. One thing you might want to try for one of your desserts will be to mix coconut with orange sections and top the mixture off with a teaspoon of honey.
For people who want to get started living a more healthy life the tips above will be able to help you do that. Also if you eliminate all the processed foods that you should not be eating anyway, you may find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to shrimp scampi with no carb gluten free pasta recipe. You can cook shrimp scampi with no carb gluten free pasta using 19 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Shrimp Scampi with No Carb Gluten Free Pasta:
- Get 1 lb of Shrimp.
- Provide 4 of garlic cloves.
- Get 1 of lemon.
- Use 6 oz of Cremini mushrooms.
- Use 1/3 of white onion.
- You need 1/4 of yellow bell pepper.
- Prepare 1 bunch of green onions.
- Get 4 of fresh basil.
- You need 1 of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Get 2 tbsp of butter.
- Provide 1 packages of Shiritaki noodles – angel hair.
- Take 1 of basil leaves.
- Use of garnish.
- You need 4 oz of Italian blend cheese.
- Get 4 oz of grated parmesan cheese.
- Take of seasonings.
- Get 1 of Salt and Pepper.
- Take 1 of dried basil leaves.
- Get 1 of dried oregano leaves.
Instructions to make Shrimp Scampi with No Carb Gluten Free Pasta:
- Drain and rinse noodles, boil for 2 minutes, and then dry the noodles in a dry pan on medium heat. Remove and set aside.
- Simmer the butter, olive oil, and 3/4 of the garlic cloves on low heat for 10 minutes or until the garlic is colored and infused into the oil..
- Add the mushrooms, white onions, yellow pepper, seasonings, and a large squeeze of lemon juice. Saute on medium-high heat for 5 minutes..
- Add the shrimp and saute until they are pink and plump.
- Add the noodles, basil leaves, green onions, remaining garlic, remaining onion, a dash of olive oil, and a large squeeze of lemon juice. This final step infuses more flavors. Saute on medium-high heat for 5 minutes and serve..
- Garnish with Italian blend cheese and grated parmesan.
If you find this Shrimp Scampi with No Carb Gluten Free Pasta recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.