Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Seared Strip w/ Creamy Cilantro Lime Sauce & Scalloped Potatoes recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Seared Strip w/ Creamy Cilantro Lime Sauce & Scalloped Potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Seared Strip w/ Creamy Cilantro Lime Sauce & Scalloped Potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing The Right Foods May Help You Stay Fit As Well As Healthy.
Many individuals do not realize that the foods you choose can either help you to be healthy or can negatively effect your health. One of the foods you really should be avoiding is any kind of foods you get at a fast food spot. The foods that you will get from these fast food places are usually foods that are very unhealthy, loaded with fat and generally have little to no nourishment. In this posting we’re going to be going over foods that you should be eating that can help you stay healthy and balanced.
Citrus fruit will be one of the best things that you might have for your desserts, as opposed to having a piece of cake or even ice cream. Together with vitamin C, you will discover that there are lots of other health benefits that you will find in these types of fruits. You may also want to combine a number of things like orange sections, shredded coconut mixed with a teaspoon of honey.
For those who want to start living a more healthy life the tips above are able to help you do that. The one thing that you ought to actually avoid is all of the processed foods which you can easily buy in the stores, and start preparing fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to seared strip w/ creamy cilantro lime sauce & scalloped potatoes recipe. To make seared strip w/ creamy cilantro lime sauce & scalloped potatoes you only need 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Seared Strip w/ Creamy Cilantro Lime Sauce & Scalloped Potatoes:
- Get of Strip Seared NY.
- You need 1 lb of New York Strip.
- Get 1 tbsp of Cayenne Pepper.
- Use 1 tbsp of Ground Cumin.
- You need 1 tbsp of Ground Orange Peel.
- Use 1 tbsp of Fennel Seed.
- Use to taste of Salt & Pepper.
- Take 1 of Briannas Homestyle Creamy Cilantro Lime Dressing.
- Use 1.5 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- Use 1/2 cup of Matchstick Carrots.
- You need 1/4 Cup of Green Onion (diced).
- Use of 1 Hungry Jack Cheddar and Bacon Potatoes.
- Use 2.5 cups of Water.
- Use 2 tbsp of Butter.
- You need 3/4 cup of Milk.
Steps to make Seared Strip w/ Creamy Cilantro Lime Sauce & Scalloped Potatoes:
- In a 3qt sauce pan combine water, butter, milk, and Scalloped Potatoes, and seasoning in and bring to a boil (stirring occasionally). Simmer and cover stirring occasionally for about 15min..
- Meanwhile, pat down both sides of steaks (for greater searing). Use seasonings and dry rub. Heat iron skillet medium-high and get skillet nice and hot. Add Olive Oil and coat pan. Lay steak(s) in and do not move. Sear 4-6min, turn over and continue to sear until about 135-145° internal temp. Add in Carrot and Chive and let soak in and sauté. Remove and lest rest roughly 5min..
- Plate scalloped potatoes and top with carrot and chive. Slice steak strips, and top with Cilantro Lime Dressing..
- Serve and Enjoy!.
These tacos are spicy, sweet, zesty and bursting with flavor! Creamy cilantro that doubles as a salad dressing and dipping sauce is made with yogurt, sour cream, garlic, jalapeno and lots of cilantro! This magical sauce will become your new favorite sauce and is great for dipping, on salads, tacos, and grilled meats. I always have a bottle of homemade cilantro. This creamy Healthy Cilantro Lime Sauce Recipe goes perfectly on just about anything!
If you find this Seared Strip w/ Creamy Cilantro Lime Sauce & Scalloped Potatoes recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.